- //Rural Activities Area Open Day
- //Boredom Busters
- //Positive Pilgrims sport sessions
- //Academy conversion consultation
- //Ofsted report
- //New ESCO leaflet
- //Lincolnshire Parent Carer Forum
- //Activities 4 All Event
- //Considering a career in teaching?
- //Ofsted Inspection St Lawrence School
- //Rural Activities Area donation
- //JUMP activities
- //SEND update September 2014
- //ESCO drop-in appointments
- //Ice Bucket Challenge
- //Bounce! Workshops in Louth (1)
- //Carers Connect Courses for Parents
- //St Lawrence School live from the Lincolnshire Show
- //Freiston Fun Day
- //Colin Trestrail long service award
- //Parent Partnership drop-in session
- //Too Cool for School Radio Show
- //Louth autism family support event
- //SEND flyer 30 April 2014
- //Holiday Club 28 May 2014
- //Letters home
- //The Lion King autism shows
- //SEND events
- //Term times update
- //Short breaks in Lincolnshire
- //New minibus at St Lawrence
- //New Kurling League Launched
- //Get Involved in SEND Reforms!
- //New Website Now Live!
Welcome to LWF
Lincolnshire Wolds Federation comprises of two East Lindsey schools, St Lawrence, Horncastle and St Bernard’s, Louth. Following a year of working in partnership the Federation was formed in July 2012 and caters for students between the ages of 2 and 19 with moderate to severe / profound learning difficulties and complex needs.
Our students’ needs are extremely wide ranging; a large majority are on the autistic spectrum, with others having Emotional and Behavioural needs, ADHD, PDA and varying degrees of developmental delay, and some with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
St Lawrence are holding another of our popular Open Afternoons in the Rural Activities Area to raise money for the RAA and show everyone the changes that have been made over the last year.
Boredom Busters Looking for Inspiration and ideas for things to do with your children?
Positive Pilgrims sessions are taking place in both South Holland and East Lindsey and being run by Pilgrims United In The Community